The social media networks provide powerful marketing opportunities for authors. Not only can you attract new readers, you can stay engaged with your existing readers, drive traffic to your website, and cultivate a loyal fan base.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Identify a niche audience (a critical first step)
- Build an effective blog (the heart of your social media strategy)
- Maximize results on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest
- Leverage video, podcasts, and other content marketing tactics
- Manage it all without a big time commitment (really!)
Social media is ideal for authors and if you aren’t yet leveraging the top networks, you are missing out on big opportunities. Join us for this content-rich presentation and learn effective real-world strategies that can help you achieve your goals.
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books. Stephanie is also founder and CEO of http://NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a vibrant marketing community for authors, and http://NonfictionWritersConference.com, an annual event conducted entirely online. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, and Wired magazine, and she is a blogger for Forbes.