Many writers struggle with two major components of their businesses: marketing and revenue generation. In this content-rich presentation, Stephanie Chandler shares real-world strategies that you can use to build an audience online and add lucrative revenue streams to your author business. You will learn how to:
- Choose a niche and establish authority in your field
- Grow your audience online with key foundational components (a professional website, blog and social media presence)
- Leverage powerful tactics including guest blogging, podcasting, video and more
- Create profitable revenue streams from corporate sponsors, online events, member sites and information products
- Work less and earn more (really!)
Whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been an author for many years, this presentation is jam packed with practical strategies that can help you achieve your goals!
About the Speaker:
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books and Own your Niche: Hype-Free Internet Marketing Tactics to Establish Authority in Your Field and Promote Your Service-Based Business. Stephanie is also founder and CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a vibrant marketing community for trail-blazing writers, and NonfictionWritersConference.com, an annual event conducted entirely online. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, and Wired magazine. See also: @bizauthor and @NonfictionAssoc on Twitter and Facebook.com/NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.