Sell More Books with Pre-Sale Campaigns, Beta Readers, and Amazon Ads
Many writers publish their books before realizing how important it is to have a marketing plan ready before the book is released into the wild. Avoid this mistake with your next book by planning a launch campaign that gets big results.
In this content-rich presentation, you will learn how to:
- Enlist a group of beta readers to generate feedback, buzz and reviews
- Assemble your launch team and set them up for success
- Make your print and ebook editions available for pre-sale weeks before you officially release your book
- Follow essential steps to launch your book with as much fanfare as possible
- Invest in Amazon ads to get more exposure, and then earn back your investment over and over again
- Keep the momentum going after the launch is over
When you invest some time preparing for a successful book launch, you can give your book a great head start. This is an enlightening presentation with proven DIY strategies to help you sell more books!
About Stephanie –
Stephanie Chandler is the author of ten books including The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan: The Professional Guide to Profitable Self-Publishing and The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books.
Stephanie is also founder and CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a vibrant educational community for experienced and aspiring writers and NonfictionWritersConference.com, an annual event conducted entirely online. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, BusinessWeek, Inc.com, and Wired magazine. For author and speaker information, visit StephanieChandler.com.