Go beyond the basic book marketing strategies you’ve heard over and over again and discover advanced strategies that will accelerate your author career in every way. In this content-rich presentation, you will learn how to:
- Establish yourself as an influencer, and why this is the key to success as a nonfiction author
- Build a tribe of supporters before your next book is released
- Drive readers to your website and your mailing list
- Generate more book reviews
- Get on the New York Times bestseller list—even if you’re self-published
- Leverage unique Facebook marketing tactics that get big results
- Participate in online groups to reach thousands of readers
- Develop your own author tour, online and offline
- Become an influencer and attract corporate sponsors
No matter where you are in your author journey, these are tactics that you can use to reach your goals and create tremendous opportunities. Come prepared to take lots of notes and get ready to set your author career on fire!
Stephanie Chandler is the author of nine books including:
- The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books
- and Own Your Niche: Hype-Free Internet Marketing Strategies to Establish Authority in Your Field and Promote Your Service-Based Business.
Stephanie is also founder and CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a vibrant educational community for experienced and aspiring writers and NonfictionWritersConference.com, an annual event conducted entirely online. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, BusinessWeek, Inc.com, and Wired magazine. For author and speaker information, visit StephanieChandler.com.