Many authors struggle to sell just one book at a time, which requires a tremendous amount of time and effort. But there is a better way! When you build a community of readers, you can sell MANY books at a time—along with related products and services that you offer. In this content-rich presentation, Stephanie Chandler shares proven strategies that you can put to work right away to begin cultivating an engaged audience of readers who want to buy your books—plus related products and services. You will learn how to:
- Understand the various ways authors and influencers cultivate communities
- Form a plan to develop your own community
- Identify your Tribe of Influence—and it may be bigger than you think
- Use content marketing strategies to attract new community members
- Implement key steps to transform your readers into lifelong fans
Stop struggling to sell one book at a time and learn how you can cultivate a loyal community of readers and make your author business profitable. Whether you’ve been an author for years or you’re just getting started, these steps can dramatically improve your success.
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan and The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan. She is CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a vibrant educational community for experienced and aspiring writers, and NonfictionWritersConference.com, events conducted entirely online since 2010. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, and Wired magazine.