- Identify your Tribe of Influence—and it may be bigger than you think
- Understand and attract your ideal audience
- Optimize your website to increase site traffic and generate leads
- Get visibility with online media opportunities
- Build a loyal base of email subscribers
- Produce and promote videos, webinars, and online events
With so much competition, it is critical to build a marketing plan that leverages the many opportunities available online. Whether you’ve been an author for years or you’re just getting started, a plan that includes effective content marketing strategies can have a dramatic impact on your book sales.
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan and The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan. She is CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a vibrant educational community for experienced and aspiring writers, and NonfictionWritersConference.com, events conducted entirely online since 2010. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, and Wired magazine.