How to Get Paid to Speak and Sell Books
Speaking sells books—lots of them. Savvy authors learn quickly that hoping book buyers find theirs on Amazon or in any other bookstore may be wishful thinking. They learn and embrace the old-fashioned “face-to-face” approach: have a meaningful message; create insight and magic with their words offering entertainment, encouragement or solutions; and woot—book sales pour forth. Immediately and with payment. Speaking is the golden key to book sales.
- How to create a title that attracts meeting planners and audiences.
- How to pitch yourself to the decision maker.
- How to move from “free” to fee and get paid.
- How to identify your key points and create stories to engage an audience;
- How to hook an audience within the first few minutes of a presentation.
- How to find groups that want your message.
As an advocate for authors and writers and known as The Book Shepherd®, delivering practical authoring and publishing information and guidance. She has authored 36 books, won multiple book awards and co-founded Mile High Press. Twice a year, she presents Judith Briles Speaking Unplugged Boot Camp, a two-day exclusive event to learn how to structure a speech or workshop, integrate story-telling and create a profitable speaking business. She has sold a combined 1,000,000 copies; and generated in excess of $5,000,000 in revenues from combined book sales and speaking fees.
Her next book is Create a Speech a $1,000,000 Speech will be available on Amazon May 10th.