The Nonfiction Writers Conference returns this fall for two days, and includes all the benefits you love about our main event in May:
- Content-rich presentations
- Live Q&A with speakers
- No travel required – all sessions delivered by webinar
- Popular Ask-a-Pro consultations
- Recordings and transcripts available
Conference Dates: November 7th & 8th, 2019
Times: Four speakers per day beginning at 9am PST / noon EST and ending at 1pm PST / 4pm EST.
Duration: Sessions last 50 minutes each, featuring live presentations by our carefully selected speakers, with time allotted at the end of each session for live Q&A discussion with attendees.
Location: Your couch – NO TRAVEL REQUIRED!
All Sessions Delivered By Webinar (access by computer, mobile device or phone)
Schedule conflict? Don’t worry, recordings and transcripts are available.
Barbara Winter – Live Q&A with the author of Making a Living Without a Job
Matthew Bennett – Outselling Bestsellers (he’s sold over 5 million books!)
Fauzia Burke – DIY Digital Publicity
Anne Janzer – Host a Profitable Price Promotion
Henry Devries – Speaking to Sell Books
Lisa Tener – Bulk Book Sales Opportunities
Paula Rizzo – Marketing with Video
Stephanie Chandler – Tribe-Building for Authors
Event Theme: Promote & Profit
Yes, our fall conference is focuses on marketing strategies and revenue streams for authors. We excited to bring you powerful sessions on proven ways you can generate revenue from and around your books, along with marketing strategies presented by industry pros.
Ask-a-Pro Sessions Available
Our popular Ask-a-Pro sessions are back! Gold, Platinum and VIP attendees can schedule free 15-minute consultations by phone with our volunteer panel of industry pros.
Our pros include a wide variety of industry experts: writing coaches, publicity and marketing experts, literary agents, and more. Get your questions answered and find the clarity you need to reach your goals!
Many attendees report the Ask-a-Pro sessions are worth the price of admission alone!
Find Out Why Our Attendees Love NFWC Events!
Not sure if an online event is for you? Check out feedback from past attendees:
“Informative and indispensable for aspiring and established authors alike. I highly recommend this conference and am looking forward to next year.”
-AK Turner, New York Times bestselling author of the Vagabonding with Kids series. www.VagabondingwithKids.com
“If you haven’t attended the Nonfiction Writers Conference, you need to! It’s like getting 3 days of personal consulting. Here’s what I love about it:
- Stephanie Chandler—she keeps the conference moving with her lively and fun commentary, it’s a blast!
- Excellent speakers with practical take-aways—I left the conference this year with 15 super helpful action items
- Wide array of topics from big picture strategy of authorship to the nitty gritty of marketing and websites
- Attendees own Facebook page so we get acquainted, lots of networking opportunities
- Format—it’s by webinar, no travel! We use Zoom and it works great with live Q&A that gives you a close connection with each speaker. You get all your questions answered!”
– Lucinda Jackson, author of Just a Girl: Growing Up Female and Ambitious.
“I attended the annual NFWC and was my first introduction to them. I have to say, I was blown away!! The content was incredible class after class. I couldn’t believe all of the value I gained… I’ve paid far more for far less! I signed up to be a member immediately so I can stay plugged into this awesome community.”
– Heather Dalton – Life Coach www.heathercdalton.com
“I didn’t realize the value until I took this conference. I’m blown away by the content. It’s an extraordinary value. Thank you SO much, Stephanie.”
– Gail H.
“NFWC is the best investment I make each year in my nonfiction author career. The caliber and accessibility of the presenters is unusually high, the topics well chosen and diverse, and I can honestly say that at least half of the presentations would have been worth the cost of the whole conference alone.”
– Mary Shafer, Devastation on the Delaware, 55Flood.com
“Where else can you gain so much valuable information in so little time? I’ve attended Non-Fiction Writers Conference three years running and it has been well worth my time every year.”
– Karyn J. Taylor, Editor: TWO STEPS FROM GLORY: A World War II Liaison Pilot Confronts Jim Crow and the Enemy in the South Pacific by Maj. Welton I. Taylor, Ph.D.
“Just over 6 months ago, while awaiting my proof from my publisher, I attended the Non-Fiction Writer’s Conference. I listened to all 15 hours and took lots of notes. I was left free of the characteristic overwhelm I used to feel when it comes to social media and self-promotion. I started out with a great, positive sense and a structured plan. NFWC got me over my social media allergy! After 12 years of toil, Psychology in the Light of the East came out on 30th January 2017. The internet is peppered with reviews, podcasts, interviews, a vlog series and more, and I am relaxed and aglow. The greatest proof is in the pudding… my book has consistently been in the top 20s and 30s in my genre on amazon.com for the entire week. Thank you for getting me ready and giving me confidence and structure to tackle the hurdle of book promo! I look forward to next year’s conference and, yes, another book!
– Margot Borden, author, Psychology in the Light of the East (Rowman & Littlefield), http://bit.ly/PsychologyintheLightoftheEastsoftcover
“The Non-Fiction Writers E-Conference is a wonderful event! I’ve attended many in-person writers conferences over the years at considerable expense. It was great to be able to be at home in my office and just participate in the sessions that most interested me — at a very reasonable cost!”
– Doreen Pendgracs, Author of “Chocolatour: A Quest for the World’s Best Chocolate,” http://chocolatour.net
“This conference was GREAT! You provided tremendous value at an affordable cost. I couldn’t be more delighted. This was the information I needed, at this exact time in order to take my book to the next level. I’ve attended about a half-dozen $550 writing conferences in person–fortunately very close to my home so I could commute and save hotel costs. Hands down, yours was the best! Thank you.”
– Rob Oberto
“Thanks to the quality and variety of speakers, this is one of the most valuable conferences I’ve attended—online or off.”
—Candace Johnson, freelance editor, http://changeitupediting.com
“As a writer, I found the conference to be incredibly informative and inspirational. It helped me look at the writing and publishing process in new ways.” – Cathy Wall
“This was my first time attending. I was blown away by how much information is packed into this conference. Keep it up!” – Anonymous
“Amazing! The conference was well organized and filled with 15 amazing, credible, industry experts. My time was well spent and I learned more than I ever imagined. Thank you!”
– Barbara C.
“I had my doubts about paying money for a virtual conference conducted entirely by telephone, but I’m glad I signed up. Captivating speakers, combined with intelligent questions from listeners and Twitter chatter during the sessions, made this a truly engaging conference.”
– Julia Goldstein https://jlfgoldstein.com
As soon as you register, you can download the following digital items:
- Report: Book Marketing Essentials (22 pages)
- Report: DIY Publicity for Authors (43 pages)
- Report: Ultimate Guide to Beta Readers for Authors (8 pages)
- Recordings: Greatest Hits from the Nonfiction Authors Association Weekly Teleseminar Series (ten 30-minute recordings)
Authority members of the Nonfiction Authors Association: Visit your member home page for special conference pricing. VIP members attend NFWC for free—no registration necessary!
If you’ve never attended an event like this, we think you’ll find that the convenience and affordability combined with the powerful content delivered by carefully chosen speakers will make it one of the best investments of your author career.
Plus, we offer a full money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose!
Are you ready to build a profitable author business?
Join us for this career-changing event!
About the Nonfiction Authors Association
The Nonfiction Writers Conference is hosted by the Nonfiction Authors Association, a vibrant and content-rich educational community for experienced and aspiring writers to connect, exchange ideas, and learn about writing, publishing, promoting and monetizing nonfiction books. With over 14,000 members around the globe, NFAA helps writers de-mystify the publishing industry, sell more books and generate profits.
Authority Membership Benefits:
- Media Leads for Authors: A round-up of podcasts, blogs, and other media outlets seeking guest contributors, delivered to your inbox every Friday
- Weekly Educational Teleseminars: Featuring industry pros, plus event recordings archived for one year
- Exclusive Content: Templates, checklists, worksheets, and other content released weekly
- Private Community: Access to our active members-only Facebook group
- Marketing Homework: Quick tips sent via email every Monday
- Meet the Members Program: Share your book announcements with our entire mailing list, plus get featured on our blog and social media networks reaching 100k+
- Chapter Meetings: Complimentary admission to any NFAA local chapter meeting across the U.S. and U.K.
- Partner Discounts: IngramSpark, Lulu, Findaway Voices, Office Depot, PR Newswire, ProfNet, Foreword Reviews, and more
- Member Discounts: Save on the Nonfiction Book Awards, Nonfiction Writers Conference events, online courses and our exclusive Author Toolkits
Annual Authority Membership Rate: $290
VIP Member Benefits
VIP membership is our “all-you-can eat” plan with FREE access to our premium content including Platinum access to the Nonfiction Writers Conference events twice yearly, including all recordings and transcripts, free access to the Ultimate Author Marketing Course, Ultimate Author Toolkits and the Nonfiction Writers Conference Greatest Hits. Total added value: $1,649!
Annual VIP Membership Rate: $690