- Why the media needs to interview you.
- How to be the media’s best friend so you get quoted.
- How to piggyback on the news, trends, and current events.
- One secret tactic to make sure your message is heard clearly.
- How to make sure your key messages are heard.
- Three tactics to make sure reporters know you are available to be interviewed.
- How to leverage your media interviews and articles.
Dan Janal is known for his pioneering work in helping literally thousands of authors, coaches, and consultants get publicity to help build their careers through his PR LEADS service.
For the past four years, Dan has helped business owners, professionals and other thought leaders write their books as a ghostwriter, book coach, and developmental editor. His latest book is, “Write Your Book in a Flash.” He hosts the award-winning podcast, “Write Your Book in a Flash with Dan Janal.”
Dan has written more than a dozen books (including 6 published by Wiley) and has edited thousands of press releases, newspaper articles, and blog posts.
Dan is an award-winning newspaper reporter and newspaper business editor. He earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees in journalism from Northwestern University. He has interviewed President Gerald Ford and First Lady Barbara Bush.
Dan has lectured everywhere from Beijing to Budapest, as well as across the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. He’s taught at Berkeley and Stanford. He’s written and published more than a dozen books which have been translated into six languages.