Andy Crestodina is a co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Orbit Media, an award-winning 38-person web design company in Chicago.
Over the past 18 years, Andy has given digital marketing advice to 1000+ businesses. He speaks at big marketing conferences, writes for big marketing blogs and he hosts a little marketing podcast, Content Matters.
He’s written hundreds of articles on content marketing, search engine optimization, social media and Analytics.
- Top 10 Online Marketing Experts to Watch, Forbes
- Top 50 Marketing Influencer, Entrepreneur Magazine
- Top 10 Social Media Influencers to Watch, Social Media Explorer
- Top 50 Content Marketing Influencers to Follow, Outbrain
He is also the author of Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing.
A bit more…
- Top 50 Social Media Influencers, Top Rank Blog 2017
- Named one of the Top marketers by Entrepreneur, 2017 (source)
- Top 100 Digital Marketing Influencers on Twitter (source)
- Judge for Content Marketing Awards
- Adjunct Professor at Loyola University
- Top 12 Online Marketers to Watch in 2017 (Oberlo)
- Top 25 B2B Influencers in 2017 (IZEA)
- Top 10 Online Marketing to Follow for Inspiration and Growth, 2016 (Fox)
- Guest Lecturer at Northwestern University
- Mentor at 1871, the #1 rated startup incubator in the US
Andy gives between 50 and 70 presentations and webinars per year.