Thank you for attending the 2022
Nonfiction Writers Conference
2022 EVENT RECORDINGS NOW AVAILABLE
NFWC RETURNS May 3-5, 2023
Since the Nonfiction Writers Conference began in 2010, our mission has always been to take the traditional writers’ conference experience and deliver it online. This allows more people to attend from around the world, saving valuable time and travel expenses. It also delivers powerful access to speakers during LIVE learning sessions with interactive Q&A.
We have celebrated alongside many of our conference attendees and members of the Nonfiction Authors Association who have gone on to publish and promote their books with greater success as a result of participating in our programs.
NFWC can help you navigate the overwhelming world of publishing and empower you to create your path to success!
Did you know?
The Nonfiction Writers Conference has been held entirely online since 2010
Yes, we were ahead of the times. And we were the first to deliver an online conference exclusively for nonfiction writers. Since we’ve been hosting NFWC for over a decade, you can be assured we know how to deliver an effective online event.
Find out why NFWC attendees return year after year!
Attending the Nonfiction Writers Conference will help you:
- Sort through the noise and find the best publishing path for YOU.
- Identify book marketing methods with a proven track record.
- Uncover business and revenue opportunities.
- Learn what it takes to build a powerful platform.
- Establish yourself as a thought leader in your field.
- Craft a plan to reach your goals.
2023 CONFERENCE COUNTDOWN
Interactive Webinar-Based Presentations
The Nonfiction Writers Conference (NFWC) is a multi-day event featuring live presentations by top speakers and industry experts, Q&A with speakers, and plenty of downloadable materials. You can attend the live webcast by computer, mobile device or phone.
Can’t make the live events? Recordings and transcripts are available depending on the registration level you choose.
Complimentary Ask-a-Pro Consultations
These popular one-on-one consultations are offered with publishing industry experts, including literary agents, book coaches, marketing experts, and more. Consultations are 15-minutes each and delivered by phone or Skype during the week of NFWC. Gold, Platinum, and VIP attendees can register for up to three consults with the pros you choose. (Sorry, Live Access attendees are not eligible.) Registration for Ask-a-Pro is announced three to four weeks prior to the conference. Register for NFWC early for first access since these sessions fill up fast. Many of our attendees feel these consultations are worth the price of admission alone!
Community Support with Peers and Publishing Pros
NFWC attendees are invited to join a private Facebook group so you can connect with fellow writers. Also, NFWC is hosted by the Nonfiction Authors Association, a supportive community for writers. NFAA has a wide variety of benefits including weekly media leads, fresh content each week, access to weekly event recordings, partner discounts with sponsors like Lulu.com, and much more. Not yet a member? You can join when you register for NFWC!
The Nonfiction Writers Conference has a long history of welcoming top-quality speakers who deliver content-rich presentations. NFWC is low on hype and high on value, which means our speakers are carefully chosen based on a proven track record for delivering compelling, authentic, value-packed presentations.
Speakers for NFWC 2022
RECORDINGS NOW AVAILABLE!
Two legendary authors join the 2022 Nonfiction Writers Conference roster.
We are thrilled to welcome Anna Quindlen and Julia Cameron.
LIVE Pitch-the-Agents Session
and In 2021, we hosted the first ever LIVE Pitch-the-Agents session. Attendees had the opportunity to apply to give a pitch. Twenty finalists were selected at random and were given five minutes each to share a pitch and get feedback from the agents.
Whether in the hot seat or watching from the virtual sidelines, this was a popular and valuable learning session for all.
The agents requested proposals from seven writers and so far two have signed with agents.
We look forward to following along with their journeys.
Pitch-the-Agents returned for the 2022 Nonfiction Writers Conference and was greatly appreciated by participants and those watching from the sidelines.
This event recording is now available.
NFWC is packed with value to help you reach your goals.
- Content-rich presentations by publishing industry professionals focused on delivering value, NOT pitching their services.
- Webinar-based sessions and live Q&A with most speakers.
- Popular Ask-a-Pro sessions, complimentary one-on-one consultations with publishing industry experts. Available for Gold, Platinum, and VIP attendees.
- LIVE Pitch-the-Agent session where Gold, Platinum, and VIP attendees can apply to give a pitch. Participants are chosen by random lottery.
- Private, attendees-only Facebook group, available to all attendees.
- Attendee networking and brainstorming event held with private breakout rooms as an extended session.
- Downloadable bonus material, available as soon as you register. Handouts from speakers, available during the event.
- Optional event replays (recordings) and typed transcripts, depending on the registration level you choose.
- Optional membership in the Nonfiction Authors Association, depending on the registration level you choose.
NFWC could be one of the best investments you make in your author career.
If you’ve never attended an event like this, we think you’ll appreciate the convenience and affordability combined with the powerful content delivered by carefully chosen speakers.
Plus, we offer a full money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose!
About the Nonfiction Authors Association
The Nonfiction Writers Conference is hosted by the Nonfiction Authors Association, a vibrant community for writers to connect, exchange ideas, and learn about writing, publishing, and promoting nonfiction books. With over 14,000 members around the globe, NFAA helps writers de-mystify the publishing process, connect with fellow writers for community and accountability, and learn how to sell more books.
Authority Membership Benefits:
- Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with cultivated media leads and educational podcast recordings, plus featured templates, checklists and reports from our members-only archives.
- Author Brainstorm Exchange, monthly mastermind groups held online with Zoom breakout rooms where members can share ideas, challenges, and solutions.
- Popular members-only Facebook group.
- Meet-the-Members program where you can share your book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community.
- Special discounts off the Book Marketing Master Course and Book Publishing Master Course, both with optional certification.
- Partner Discounts: Lulu.com, Findaway Voices, Office Depot, PR Newswire, IngramSpark, and more.
- Member Discounts: Save on the Nonfiction Book Awards, Nonfiction Writers Conference events (VIP members attend for free!), online courses and our exclusive Author Toolkits.
Annual Authority Membership Rate: $290
VIP Member Benefits:
VIP membership is our “all-you-can eat” plan with FREE access to our premium content including Platinum access to the Nonfiction Writers Conference events twice yearly, including all recordings and transcripts, free access to the Ultimate Author Toolkits and the Nonfiction Writers Conference Greatest Hits. Total added value: $1,475!
Annual VIP Membership Rate: $690
Want to join the Nonfiction Authors Association?
Membership options are available with your conference registration.
NFWC is NOT a “summit” or a pitch-fest.
This is a LIVE event with speakers who deliver content-rich presentations and conduct Q&A with attendees, just like an in-person conference experience.
Feedback from past conferences
“I just joined the Nonfiction Authors Association and attended my first conference. I received so much valuable information and I’m so excited to apply what I’ve learned. THANK YOU!”
“The presentations were packed full of practical, monetizable writing ideas and “maps.” My eyes were opened to new worlds of online writing publications and resources that I’m confident will increase my income. The Ask-a-Pro sessions were worth the cost of admission alone! I received high-level, actionable feedback and advice for my books, speaking engagements, online courses, and website. The Nonfiction Writers Conference has set my writing business on a new trajectory!”
“NFWC 2019 was AWESOME! The conference was full of great information for new and experienced author alike. Speakers were very well prepared and quite engaging. The webinar format was warm and seamless. Such great insight and motivation. I can’t wait for NFWC 2020!”
“I attended the annual NFWC and was my first introduction to them. I have to say, I was blown away!! The content was incredible class after class. I couldn’t believe all of the value I gained… I’ve paid far more for far less! I signed up to be a member immediately so I can stay plugged into this awesome community.”
“NFWC is the best investment I make each year in my nonfiction author career. The caliber and accessibility of the presenters is unusually high, the topics well chosen and diverse, and I can honestly say that at least half of the presentations would have been worth the cost of the whole conference alone.”
“Where else can you gain so much valuable information in so little time? I’ve attended Non-Fiction Writers Conference three years running and it has been well worth my time every year.”
“Wow! So much detailed, truly helpful information from a variety of sources. It’s hard to imagine [what an online conference will be like] before it is experienced.”
“Conference organizers created a practical, diverse, and excellent experience. Extremely helpful. Will be back every year!”
“I greatly enjoyed and learned a lot from attending my first Nonfiction Writers Conference. It was very convenient to have a webinar format (with recordings of sessions for those I missed joining live). I found many topics of interest in the presentations, and the speakers all provided very helpful information. I plan to attend again. Many thanks to the organizers!”
Bonus Items with Purchase of Event Recordings
Upon registering, you can immediately download the following bonus items:
– Report: Ultimate Guide to Author Websites (Planning, Design, and Traffic Generation)
– Report: Essential Guide to Beta Readers (Attract Early Readers to Your Book for Feedback, Reviews, and Word of Mouth)
– Report: 100 Ways to Grow Your Email List with Lead Magnets
The 2022 Nonfiction Writers Conference is Now Over
Recordings are Available for Immediate Download
The Nonfiction Writers Conference will return May 3-5, 2023.
Check back here for updates as the date gets closer.
Ready to reach your goals?
Whether you’re writing your first manuscript or already an author with several titles to your credit, the Nonfiction Writers Conference can help you navigate the overwhelming world of publishing and give you tools to be successful.
NFWC 2022 Recordings Available
Get immediate access to all event recordings, bonus downloads, slides, and handouts.
3-Pay Plans Available in Shopping Cart
Membership in the Nonfiction Authors Association and registration for the 2023 Nonfiction Writers Conference event can be added to your recording purchase below.
This could be one of the best investments you make in your author career!
+ AUTHORITY MEMBERSHIP
+ VIP MEMBERSHIP
+ 2023 NFWC EVENT ACCESS
Questions? Prefer not to register online? Need a payment plan?
Contact us for assistance.