For non-fiction authors in particular, the book is only the foundation of a potential business you can develop around your expert knowledge. The price point for books is also much lower than for multimedia products that include video and audio so if you want to grow your income and business globally, then expanding into teaching online is a definite must.
So how can you take the same information and turn it into something that creates value for your customers but also becomes another stream of income for your business?
In this talk, you will learn:
* How to decide on what products to create and test your ideas
* Structuring your product effectively
* Creating text material as the basis for the product
* How to produce video content with screen capture and live segments to make your information come alive
* The best way to use audio in your product
* How to sell your product online and ideas on pricing
* PLUS/ all the tips and tricks you need to do this in the most cost effective way
Joanna Penn is the author of the ARKANE thriller series as well as the non-fiction book Career Change. Joanna’s site for writers www.TheCreativePenn.com has been voted one of the Top 10 blogs for writers 3 years running and offers articles, audio and video as well as online multimedia courses on writing, publishing and book marketing. Joanna also teaches others how to turn their ideas into cash here.
Connect with Joanna on twitter @thecreativepenn