Nonfiction Writers Conference Returns May 4 – 6, 2016!
The 6th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference returns with an incredible line-up of speakers and content to help your author career soar!
NFWC Could Change the Trajectory of Your Author Career
NFWC delivers 15 sessions over three days, all by teleseminar. Attendees can participate live via phone or Skype, including Q&A with the speakers, or download recordings and transcripts (depending on your registration option). No travel required—attend in your pajamas! Teleseminar dial-in options include local phone numbers in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Netherlands and Australia. Skype access is also available.
The agenda will be released as the conference date gets closer, but the schedule runs from 9am PST to 3pm PST (noon EST to 6pm EST) each day. Sessions last 50 minutes to allow for a ten-minute break in between and there is a one-hour break from noon PST to 1pm PST.
Not sure an online conference is right for you?
Here are some reasons to join us:
- Save Time and Money: No travel expenses or time away from work and family!
- Enjoy Convenience: You can participate live or listen to recordings from the comfort of your home, office, car or gym.
- Learn from the Best: We carefully hand-select our speakers and topics to deliver tremendous value.
- Avoid the Hype: This is not a typical telesummit/pitchfest (we hate that!). Our speakers are here to deliver value without the hype and endless sales pitches.
- Get the Attention You Deserve: Most writers’ conferences focus on fiction and leave nonfiction authors tucked in the back. No other conference, online or in-person, is tailored to nonfiction authors like NFWC!
- Connect with Fellow Writers: Network online via our attendee forum (new for 2016!).
- Incredible Value: Our attendees have reported: “The value exceeded the price,” “Well worth my time and money,” and “An incredible value.” When you consider how many books you have to sell to make up for the price of admission, it’s a no-brainer!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Our attendees rave about this event, and many return year after year. We’re sure you’ll love it too, but if for any reason you don’t, just let us know and we’ll issue a full refund.
“I think the NFWC conference is one of the best-kept secrets among professional nonfiction writers, and that’s a shame. I don’t know of many who couldn’t benefit from the pithy, relevant and up-to-date content I’ve had the good fortune to experience since the very first conference. There’s very little offered in which I’m not interested, and for a three-day event, that’s really saying something! I always walk away with a pile of immediately actionable, monetizable strategies and tactics I can apply to my current or future projects…”
– Mary Shafer, author of “Devastation on the Delaware,” 55Flood.com
“THE BEST money I’ve spent on my book and writing EVER.”
– Christine Stump, DIYoga and Yoga Basically, YogaGuide.wordpress.com
“This is a fabulous event. The topics were so timely, and the conference so creatively, respectfully and generously put together. It was of great benefit to me and I am already looking forward to next year. I won’t miss it!”
– Greta Sesheta, author of “Journal for the Journey” and ‘Peaces’ Torn From the Scrapbook of my Life,” revgreta.com
“I have attended each of the Non Fiction Writers Conferences and always find great benefits I can use. No hotels or travel mean I am relaxed at home; a better environment for learning.”
– Vicki Ward, author of “Supercharge Your Life After 60,” VickiWard.net
“The conference is one of the best things I’ve done. Ever. I plan to use the processes and info to make a big difference in a high integrity way.”
– Allen Fahden, author Innovation on Demand, strongsuit.org
“This conference was amazing. It was everything I needed and it went beyond my expectations. I was wondering if I was on the right track and this conference was confirmation. Please attend next year because I will!”
– Tiffany E. Moore, purposeinyou.com
“ONE conference that EVERY AUTHOR needs to attend is the NFWC!! Thank you Stephanie and all involved for making my first conference one I will be ABSOLUTELY coming back to!”
– Susan L. Dascenzi, MSW, LCSW “Shattering the Illusions: A Practical Guide to Setting Your Mind Free,” truevisionaries.com
“The NFWC always delivers—tools, resources, and inspiration! It’s an incredible value. After the three-day conference, I feel energized and confident.”
– Laura Hedgecock, author of “Memories of Me: A Complete Guide to Telling and Sharing the Stories of Your Life”
Check Out Our Amazing Speaker Line-up:
- Pat Flynn – Passive Income for Authors
- Mark Schaefer – Author Branding: Become the Taylor Swift of Publishing!
- Megan Close – How to Get a Book Deal: A Literary Agent’s Perspective
- Patrick Schwerdtfeger – Keynote Mastery: Become a Highly-Paid Speaker
- Nathan Munier – Find Success and Profits with Shorter Ebooks and Online Courses
- MJ Rose – Author Buzz: Book Reviews and Online Promotion Strategies
- Gina Carr – Periscope, Blab and Other Social Media Trends
- Stephanie Chandler – Marketing And Monetizing: Online Promotion and Revenue Streams for Authors
- Ray Ortega – How to Start and Promote a Podcast
- Penny Sansevieri – Sell More Books on Amazon
- Shelley Hitz – Improve Your Writing Productivity: Write More, Faster!
- Marika Flatt – Winning Book Publicity Strategies
- Dennis Yu – Facebook Advertising that Works
- Helen Sedwick – Protecting Your Rights and Your Wallet: Copyright, Trademarks and Other Legal Details for Authors
Is this a great line-up or what?!
New for NFWC 2016: Private Attendee Forum
You’ve asked and we’ve listened! For NFWC 2016, all attendees will have access to a private, attendees-only forum on LinkedIn! This will allow you to connect with each other, share ideas, ask and answer questions and form long-term alliances! (Forum invitations will be sent out as the conference date gets closer.)
Join Us for a Game-Changing Event
No matter where you are in the process, whether you’re writing your first manuscript or you already have several books to your credit, we promise you’ll find tremendous value in the sessions we’ve lined up for you.
If you want to learn new book marketing strategies, add revenue streams to your author business, become a keynote speaker and get recognized as an authority in your field, the 6th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference is the event for you!
When you register for NFWC 2016, you can immediately download THREE bonus recordings from past NFWC events:
- Mark Coker – Hot Promotion Strategy: Sell Ebook Preorders
- Dan Poynter – Aiming at Potential Readers
- Stephanie Chandler – Build Your Online Book Marketing Plan
***Limited time offer: The first 300 people to register for NFWC will receive the Kindle edition of Pat Flynn’s new book: Will it Fly? How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money (Kindle edition sent from Amazon to your email within two business days).
SAVE 40% OFF WITH THIS CODE: EARLY40
(HURRY! Discount expires 2/19/16 at midnight)
LIVE ACCESS PASS – $99
GOLD ACCESS PASS – $199
PLATINUM ACCESS PASS – $299
If you aren’t satisfied with NFWC for any reason, let us know and we’ll issue a full refund.