Welcome to the Nonfiction Writers Conference
Our 6th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference happened May 4-6, 2016 and it was a big success! Thank you to our fabulous speakers, and our attendees from around the globe!
Purchase the event recordings here.
Save the Date
The 7th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference returns May 3-5, 2017. More details will be announced as the date gets closer. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list for early bird discounts and updates!
Have You Joined the Nonfiction Authors Association Yet?
The Nonfiction Authors Association (NFAA) is a vibrant community for authors to connect, exchange ideas, and learn about writing, publishing and promoting nonfiction books. Our primary focus is to provide our members with educational resources and community support for nonfiction books including business, self-development, health and fitness, memoir, history, how-to, creative nonfiction and reference books. NFAA is over 12,000 members strong and growing each day! Join us and find out what all the buzz is about!
Check out the Nonfiction Authors Association.
Free On-Demand Webinar
Stephanie Chandler, founder and CEO of NFWC and NFAA, delivers a complimentary webinar: Marketing and Monetizing for Nonfiction Authors. The webinar provides proven, real-world book marketing strategies, plus reviews profitable revenue streams for authors.
The webinar also introduces a new program: The Ultimate Author Marketing Course.
Register for immediate access to the webinar here.
NFWC is a Powerful Virtual Event
NFWC delivers 15 sessions over three days, all by teleseminar. Attendees can participate live via phone or Skype, including Q&A with the speakers, or download recordings and transcripts (depending on your registration option). No travel required—attend in your pajamas! Teleseminar dial-in options include local phone numbers in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Netherlands and Australia. Skype access is also available.
Not sure if an online conference is right for you? Here are some reasons to join us:
- Save Time and Money: No travel expenses or time away from work and family!
- Enjoy Convenience: You can participate live or listen to recordings from the comfort of your home, office, car or gym.
- Learn from the Best: We carefully hand-select our speakers and topics to deliver tremendous value.
- Avoid the Hype: This is not a typical telesummit/pitchfest (we hate that!). Our speakers are here to deliver value without the hype and endless sales pitches.
- Get the Attention You Deserve: Most writers’ conferences focus on fiction and leave nonfiction authors tucked in the back. No other conference, online or in-person, is tailored to nonfiction authors like NFWC!
- Connect with Fellow Writers: Network online via our attendee forum (new for 2016!).
- Incredible Value: Our attendees have reported: “The value exceeded the price,” “Well worth my time and money,” and “An incredible value.” When you consider how many books you have to sell to make up for the price of admission, it’s a no-brainer!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Our attendees rave about this event, and many return year after year. We’re sure you’ll love it too, but if for any reason you don’t, just let us know and we’ll issue a full refund.
“I think the NFWC conference is one of the best-kept secrets among professional nonfiction writers, and that’s a shame. I don’t know of many who couldn’t benefit from the pithy, relevant and up-to-date content I’ve had the good fortune to experience since the very first conference. There’s very little offered in which I’m not interested, and for a three-day event, that’s really saying something! I always walk away with a pile of immediately actionable, monetizable strategies and tactics I can apply to my current or future projects…”
– Mary Shafer, author of “Devastation on the Delaware,” 55Flood.com
“THE BEST money I’ve spent on my book and writing EVER.”
– Christine Stump, DIYoga and Yoga Basically, YogaGuide.wordpress.com
“This is a fabulous event. The topics were so timely, and the conference so creatively, respectfully and generously put together. It was of great benefit to me and I am already looking forward to next year. I won’t miss it!”
– Greta Sesheta, author of “Journal for the Journey” and ‘Peaces’ Torn From the Scrapbook of my Life,” revgreta.com
“I have attended each of the Non Fiction Writers Conferences and always find great benefits I can use. No hotels or travel mean I am relaxed at home; a better environment for learning.”
– Vicki Ward, author of “Supercharge Your Life After 60,” VickiWard.net
“The conference is one of the best things I’ve done. Ever. I plan to use the processes and info to make a big difference in a high integrity way.”
– Allen Fahden, author Innovation on Demand, strongsuit.org
“This conference was amazing. It was everything I needed and it went beyond my expectations. I was wondering if I was on the right track and this conference was confirmation. Please attend next year because I will!”
– Tiffany E. Moore, purposeinyou.com
“ONE conference that EVERY AUTHOR needs to attend is the NFWC!! Thank you Stephanie and all involved for making my first conference one I will be ABSOLUTELY coming back to!”
– Susan L. Dascenzi, MSW, LCSW “Shattering the Illusions: A Practical Guide to Setting Your Mind Free,” truevisionaries.com
“The NFWC always delivers—tools, resources, and inspiration! It’s an incredible value. After the three-day conference, I feel energized and confident.”
– Laura Hedgecock, author of “Memories of Me: A Complete Guide to Telling and Sharing the Stories of Your Life”
New from NFWC 2016: Pitch the Agents
We assembled a fabulous panel of literary agents who are actively seeking nonfiction book projects. Gold and Platinum attendees were eligible to submit a query for consideration. Several participants received requests for full proposals! We look forward to bringing back our popular “Pitch the Agents” panel at NFWC 2017!
Don’t forget to sign up for our mailing list for early bird discounts and updates!