2015 Nonfiction Writers Conference
The 5th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference is now complete – Recordings Available!
Our 2015 Nonfiction Writers Conference was truly our best event yet!
Check Out Our Amazing Speaker Line-up!
• Julia Cameron – The Writer’s Way: Q&A With a Legendary Author
• Mark Coker – Hot Promotion Strategy: Sell Ebook Preorders
• Michael Larsen – Special Event: Pitch the Agent!
• Cathey Armillas – How to Pitch, Prepare and Deliver a Killer TED Talk
• Bob Erdmann – Build Your Foreign Rights Revenue Stream
• John Lee Dumas – Podcasting for Promotion and Profit
• Pam Lontos – Publicity Strategies That Get Results
• Joanna Penn – How to Make a Living from Your Writing
• Joel Friedlander – Essentials for Author Websites, Blogs and Book Sales Pages
• Dana Lynn Smith – How to Launch and Market Your Book
• Amy Collins – Book Distribution 101: How to Get Into Bookstores and Beyond
• Maria Nemeth – From Author to Coach: Build a Thriving Coaching Practice Around Your Book
• Roger C. Parker – Write Three Books This Year! (Or, How to Write Faster)
• Bill Corbett – How to Sell Books as a Speaker
• Stephanie Chandler – Social Media for Authors: Proven Tactics to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books
Purchase Recordings and Transcripts
Recordings + Transcripts = $299
Includes all 15 session recordings and typed transcripts, available for immediate download upon purchase. (Note that transcripts are in process and will be sent via email before the end of May 2015.)
Feedback from Past Attendees:
“NFWC is the best investment I make each year in my nonfiction author career. The caliber and accessibility of the presenters is unusually high, the topics well chosen and diverse, and I can honestly say that at least half of the presentations would have been worth the cost of the whole conference alone.”
– Mary Shafer, Devastation on the Delaware, 55Flood.com
“Where else can you gain so much valuable information in so little time? I’ve attended Non-Fiction Writers Conference three years running and it has been well worth my time every year.“
– Karyn J. Taylor, Editor: TWO STEPS FROM GLORY: A World War II Liaison Pilot Confronts Jim Crow and the Enemy in the South Pacific by Maj. Welton I. Taylor, Ph.D.
“The Non-Fiction Writers E-Conference is a wonderful event! I’ve attended many in-person writers conferences over the years at considerable expense. It was great to be able to be at home in my office and just participate in the sessions that most interested me — at a very reasonable cost!“
– Doreen Pendgracs, Author of “Chocolatour: A Quest for the World’s Best Chocolate,” http://chocolatour.net
“I have nothing but praise for the 2013 Non Fiction Writers Conference… The conference provided me with so many great ideas that I am definitely excited to get busy implementing. Already looking forward to 2014!“
– Elin Criswell, Creative Soap Making, www.TheCountrySoaper.com
“The Nonfiction Writers Conference is the best tool I have in my writer’s toolkit. I’ve attended for two years, and it has helped me navigate the complicated world of writing, publishing, marketing, and staying sane. The value of what I received exceeded the price I paid. Stephanie Chandler is a treasure; she understands what writers need and she delivers it with integrity and fun. To every nonfiction writer I say, ‘Sign up for this conference and pay for the audio recordings (and transcripts if you want). If you can’t attend, you can listen to the transcripts. You won’t be sorry.’”
– Lucinda K. Porter, Author of Free from Hepatitis C, www.lucindaporterrn.com
“This conference made the vision of my niche market perfectly clear. After Friday’s session, I was able to write a detailed outline of my next book and all the pieces fell into place. The Nonfiction Writer’s Conference is a ‘can’t miss’ for new authors.”
– Tim Rymel, author of “Everything I Learned About Management I Learned from Having a Kindergartner,” http://TimRymel.com
“The Nonfiction Writer’s Conference was the most customer-focused and content-rich seminar I’ve attended in years—with an excellent cross-section of topics and speakers.”
– Marsha Toy Engstrom, The Book Club Cheerleader www.bookclubcheerleader.com