Nonfiction Writers Conference Returns May 4 – 6, 2016!
As with our previous events, the 2016 conference will feature 15 speakers over three days and the entire event will be delivered via teleseminar! Attendees can participate live, including Q&A with the speakers, or download recordings and transcripts.
Teleseminar dial-in options include local phone numbers in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Netherlands and Australia. Preview phone numbers here. Skype access is also available.
Not sure an online conference is right for you? Here are five reasons you should join us:
- No travel costs or time away from work and family!
- Attend from the comfort of your home or office and participate when it’s convenient for you.
- High quality content and well-respected speakers (we carefully hand-select our speakers).
- Content is specifically tailored to the needs of nonfiction authors. No other conference, online or in-person, offers what we do.
- Our attendees rave about this event, and many return year after year!
“I think the NFWC conference is one of the best-kept secrets among professional nonfiction writers, and that’s a shame. I don’t know of many who couldn’t benefit from the pithy, relevant and up-to-date content I’ve had the good fortune to experience since the very first conference. There’s very little offered in which I’m not interested, and for a three-day event, that’s really saying something! I always walk away with a pile of immediately actionable, monetizable strategies and tactics I can apply to my current or future projects…”
– Mary Shafer, author of “Devastation on the Delaware,” 55Flood.com
“This is a fabulous event. The topics were so timely, and the conference so creatively, respectfully and generously put together. It was of great benefit to me and I am already looking forward to next year. I won’t miss it!”
– Greta Sesheta, author of “Journal for the Journey” and “‘Peaces’ Torn From the Scrapbook of my Life,” revgreta.com
“Again this year the 2015 Non Fiction Writers Conference rocked!! The speakers presented content we can immediately use. I never felt overloaded like I have at some conferences. I have attended each of the Non Fiction Writers Conferences and always find great benefits I can use. No hotels or travel mean I am relaxed at home; a better environment for learning.”
– Vicki Ward, author of “Supercharge Your Life After 60,” VickiWard.net
– Laura Hedgecock, author of “Memories of Me: A Complete Guide to Telling and Sharing the Stories of Your Life”
New for NFWC 2016: Private Attendee Forum!
Super Early Bird Registration!
- The Future of Ebook Publishing, session with Mark Coker, CEO of Smashwords
- Social Media for Authors, session with Stephanie Chandler, author and NFWC founder